100mm to 225mm
K-FORM UPVC Screed Railing
K-FORM UPVC Screed Railing provides the construction industry with an economical, efficient and environmentally friendly alternative to steel shuttering.
Made from recycled materials, K-FORM is lightweight, durable and does not require removal after concrete pouring. It is easily cut to length on site and has pre-drilled holes in the vertical face for locating steel dowels bars and in the base for mortar anchoring. Furthermore, K-FORM’s design features end clips for joining and a removable top strip for joint sealing.
- Designed for a pour of 100mm to 225mm thick concrete
- Enables adjoining bays to be poured consecutively
- Pre-drilled holes in base for anchoring with mortar
- Pre-drilled holes in vertical face for locating dowel bars
- Once concrete is poured, K-FORM is left in place; there is no need to remove and clean
- Separate wear strip can be removed once concrete is set to allow joint sealing